The first round of the COVID-19 Early Years Resilience and Impact Survey ran in June/July 2020 to find out how young children in Scotland had experienced, and been impacted by, the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have published a series of reports presenting the findings from the first round of CEYRIS:
- Background Report – national COVID-19 context, survey methodology, representativeness of the data, demographics of the participants
- Report 1 – Key behaviours in children in Scotland during COVID-19
- Report 2 – Children’s play and learning, use of outdoor spaces and social interactions during COVID-19 in Scotland
- Report 3 – The experience of parents and carers during COVID-19 in Scotland
- Report 4 – Full findings from the first round of CEYRIS. In-depth analysis showing the impact of COVID-19 by income group, single-adult households, larger families and families living with long-term physical and mental health conditions
- Briefing paper – a short summary of the main findings shown in Report 4 from the first round of CEYRIS